- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, spam, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a chat group leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge identity or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content;
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose ;
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Federal Communication Commission,
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs a through m above.
- use the data for any marketing purpose except for OSA NYNJPA or OSA events with EC authorization
Enforcement of above guidelines will be done as follows:
OSA NYNJPA Social Media Admins will delete any posts that are not in compliance with the above guidelines. Prior to deletion, the admins will save a copy of the post on Google Drive (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s0tlk0OLkerSHTifupB4d6V1M2fcH51HCDLq57Mv1NY/edit?usp=sharing) – This document will be accessible to all community members. Admins will also document the appropriate portion of the policy that was not complied with.mber
Any member whose post is deleted in pursuant to the Social Media Guidelines, may request a review with the Executive Committee. Beyond that, any OSA member may request relief by pursuing the OSA Grievance Process as documented in the OSA Constitution.