Great opportunity for children to paint Maa Saraswati!
Saraswati Puja is around the corner. We would invite children (up to age 15) to draw, paint and submit Maa Sarawati portrait.
1. Maa Saraswati is the goddess of knowledge, music, art, wisdom and nature. Hence, the painting needs to depict her in those lines.
2. Painting should have a message. For example, relate it to a environmental/social cause.
3. Provide a short description of 4-5 lines conveying the message of your painting.
🎁🎁Every participant will recieve a gift as token of appreciation for their efforts.🎁
All the paintings will be physically displayed at the Saraswati Puja venue. So, do not forget to bring the original to the event with you.
In addition, top 3 portraits will be added to http://osanynj.odishasociety.org web site. They will also be published in OSA NY/NJ Chapter Journal Aama Aaina in November 2018.
1. Age limit 15 years of age
2. Portrait must be original work
3. Scanned image must be at least 300 dpi in resolution
4. File name must be <first name>_<last name>_age. Example: danielle_perez_12
1. All submissions will be posted on Facebook to earn likes. 20% weight on Facebook likes.
2. Two painters will score the paintings. Scores will be averaged for a painting, 80% weight on this score.
Winners will be announced at Saraswati Puja event. Winners must be present to qualify for the award.